* Pre Loaded with AU TOPO Active Map
* Tracks up to 20 dogs (with purchase T5 or TT15 collars)
* Track and message other paired Alpha devices
* Compatible with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (True Satellite View of surrounding)
* 3.5 inch high resolution touch screen
* 6 Buttons design for easy operation * Fully waterproof
* Rechargeable system with user replaceable battery
* Up to 20 hours use in standard tracking and 15 hours with inReach enable
* 1 year warranty
Important ! Please perform software and firmware update for Garmin products before use.
The New Garmin T5x add – A – Dog GPS Dog Tracking Collar allows you to add an extra dog collar to the Garmin ALPHA Dog Tracking system. This collar allows you to track a dog up to 7 km’s range. The Garmin ALPHA Dog Trackers expandable to track up to 20 dogs (T5x Collars). This collar is fully waterproof and rechargeable with 4 hours fast charge as well as user easy replaceable battery.
DMT Armoured Protection Kit
DogMaster Trainers designs the Pig Hunting protection kit for the Garmin T5x dog GPS tracking collar for Australian tough Pig Hunting conditions. The kit includes strong industrial heatshrink on radio antenna and GPS antenna.
"This unit is designed for dog tracking & pig hunting under normal Australian conditions. Due to the harsh conditions and heavy usage required for Pig Hunting, we strongly recommend a protective cover is used to ensure your warranty is not made void."
Extended Range Antenna
DogMaster Trainers recommend our customers getting the 58cm/22.5 inch antenna for the Garmin T5 collar. Especially with the Australian tough Pig Hunting conditions, pig hunters and dogs are working under heavy covered area, this antenna emits a much better signal so the T5x collar is still able to communicate with Garmin Alpha 100 handheld.
You can manually activate the Rescue Mode of the T5x collar, within the Rescue Mode, the collar’s update rate will drop to every 2 minute to ping the ALPHA handheld to extend the battery life. The Rescue Mode stays on until you turn it off. This mode will be activated automatically when the battery of the collar drops to 25%, it gives the maximum amount of hours to find a lost dog.
Collar operating hours in relation to the Ping Update Rate
- 25 hours with 5 second update rate
- 35 hours with 10 second update rate
- 40 hours with 30 second update rate
- 52 hours with 120 second update rate
The Garmin T5x collar has a built-in remote operated beacon light. It helps pig hunters locate their dogs at night or in low light condition. It also helps to warn drivers if the dog wanders near the road. The beacon light is visible for up to 90 metres.
Weight: approx 300g with pig hunting protection kit